It’s all about your business, the challenges you have, and how we can help you. Whether you want to use Vue.js to create a new digital product, improve an existing one, test an idea, or add a support team partner.
We are Vue.js enthusiasts, and we use it to build advanced user interfaces faster while maintaining the required performance.
What is Vue.js?
Vue.js is an open-source JS framework used to build web user interfaces and single-page applications.
Vue enables very straightforward reactive data binding, which allows the user to edit data in the view, which changes the model, then updates the view to reflect these changes.
13+ years on the market
400+ clients globally
1000+ projects delivered
Our frontend development services include a modern detail oriented approach, no matter if it’s an application, pixel-perfect website design, e-commerce platform, or custom-made user interface.
We have solid experience in delivering custom backend development services, including building complex web applications, integrating systems and 3rd party services, and more.
The ease and clarity of communication between our in-house development team and Coditive is exemplary.
Managing Director at Viva & Co. / Toronto, Canada
Need a reliable partner?
Ready to discuss your project?
We’re here to help. Take the next step.
Why we love Vue.js
- We love it because it could be easily integrated into other applications and could be used as a frontend framework in new projects either.
- Vue.js based projects could be really very, very lightweight. Vue itself only weighs in at 18kb. This can have a major impact on load times, especially for mobile visitors with less bandwidth available.
- Vue makes use of a virtual dom, which means it only re-renders elements that have changed, improving performance.
- Vue’s documentation is detailed and easy to follow.
- Newest version of Vue.js supports Typescript of of the box.
- Creating apps with Nuxt – Vue.js framework – allows us to efficiently picky rendering strategy. Client or Server Side Rendered? Static Site Generation? Or maybe Incremental Static Regeneration? Everything is covered.
Explore our technology stack
We use WordPress as an engine to power ambitious web projects like apps, websites and e-commerce. We are making the impossible possible with WordPress.
PHP / Laravel
Laravel is the most popular PHP framework, packed with several features to boost the production of unique, custom software applications.
Node.js allows us to develop scalable and top-performing web applications, and it’s great choice for both frontend and backend development.